About this Website
Our Material contains general information about us and our services or the use and support of the Program and is not tailored to your particular circumstances or requirements.
We do not guarantee that Our Material or services provided on the Website will be reliable, accurate, correct or complete. For example, Our Material may at times be out of date and include errors or omissions.
Your use of Our Material
All intellectual property rights in the Website (including the software, design, text and graphics comprised in the Website and the selection and layout of the Website) and Our Material are owned or licensed by us.
‘ARRILLA’ and its logo is a trade mark owned by us (our Trade Mark).
We grant you a non-exclusive, revocable, non-sublicensable licence to access and view the Website and Our Material. You may retrieve and display content on a computer screen, print and copy individual pages. You acknowledge that you do not own any intellectual property rights in the Website or any of Our Material.
You must not:
- otherwise reproduce, communicate, modify, adapt, translate, publish, upload to a third party, link to, distribute or transmit the Website or any of Our Material in any form without our specific prior written consent;
- remove, obscure or alter any proprietary rights notice (including copyright and trade mark) contained in the Website or Our Material;
- use Our Material in any way for commercial gain or in any way that suggests that you are affiliated with, or endorsed by, us; or
- do any act which would bring our Trade Mark or us into disrepute or damage goodwill or reputation of us or our Trade Mark.
Availability of the Website
We cannot guarantee that this Website will be free from viruses, defects or errors or that access to this Website or a website or application owned, operated or produced by third party organisations independent of us (Third Party Site) will function as intended or be uninterrupted. Since electronic services are subject to interruption and breakdown, access to the Website is offered on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis only.
We may withdraw this Website at any time and without notice to you.
Your use of the Website
You agree that you will not:
- use any information on this Website for any commercial gain or otherwise (either directly or indirectly) for profit or gain;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website;
- use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extracting tools in connection with this Website; or
- transmit, distribute, introduce or otherwise make available in any manner through the Website any computer virus, keyloggers, spyware, worms, trojan horses, timebombs or other malicious or harmful programming.
The Website may contain links to Third Party Sites. Any link is provided for convenience only and we have not verified and do not sponsor, endorse, recommend or approve the operators of, or any materials on (including information, products or services), those Third Party Sites.
Your consumer rights
Subject to your Consumer Rights, we are not liable:
- for any loss (howsoever caused, including by our negligence) whether or not reasonably foreseeable to you and us;
- for any business-related loss (howsoever caused, including by our negligence) including loss of revenue, profits, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill, opportunity, reputation or productivity; and
- to the extent that your loss was contributed to by you or any other matter outside of our reasonable control.
If you suffer any loss in connection with the Website, you must take all reasonable steps to minimise your loss, including notifying us without delay if there are steps we can take to help minimise your loss.
Last updated: 10 January 2018